Dissecting the Statewide Inspection Forms
Sales conditioned upon buyer’s approval of a property inspection.
As the name implies, this class takes apart all aspects of the Inspection Form #35, and Response Form #35R. Also included is a thorough discussion regarding Form 21 Notices and Form 21 Computation of Time.
- General overview of Form #35
- Meaning of “Subjective Satisfaction”
- Buyer’s Notice or Request for Modification
- Seller Response options
- Buyer’s Response options
- What is the Default Position?
- Time lines: 10 day, 5 day, 3 day. When and where used.
Bring ALL your Inspection Form 35 questions.